- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Bureau of Motor Vehicles

Bureau of Motor Vehicles

myBMV > Off-Road Vehicles and Snowmobiles Off-Road Vehicles and Snowmobiles

The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) is responsible for titling and registering off-road vehicles (ORVs) and snowmobiles operated in Indiana. Please use the links in the left column to learn more about titles, vehicle identification numbers, registrations, and registration fees for your ORV or snowmobile.

If your current ORV or snowmobile is registered with the Indiana Department of Natural Resources and your registration is lost, destroyed, or needs a change in personal information, visit a BMV license branch to apply for a new registration.

Indiana’s ORV and Snowmobile Operating Laws

For information on Indiana operating laws see the Indiana Department of Natural Resources website