Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Commission for Higher Education
The Indiana Commission for Higher Education is a 14-member public body created in 1971 to define the missions of Indiana's colleges and universities, plan and coordinate the state's postsecondary education system, and ensure that Indiana's higher education system is aligned to meet the needs of students and the state.
- July 28, 2014: State launches "15 to Finish" campaign to keep college students on track for graduation view
- July 25, 2014: Indiana's New Academic Standards view
- July 22, 2014: $2.4 million initiative aims to boost college completion for 21st Century Scholars view
- June 17, 2014: Application for Indiana institutions to join SARA view
- August 13, 2014: Student Success and Completion Committee Meeting view
- August 14, 2014: Commission Meeting view
- August 27, 2014: Budget and Productivity Committee Meeting view
- September 11, 2014: Commission Meeting view