Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Selling Indiana hunting and fishing licenses just got easier. Because there are no bonding requirements, every authorized Indiana Outdoor retailer can sell all types of licenses. This means no more running out of licenses. The automated system also means no more time spent filling out paper licenses.
1. Print, sign and/or send in these items.
• Retailer agreement (Please print two copies and keep one copy for your records.)
• Application for License Retailer Status
• A voided check for your checking account.
Please sign and return these items to the following address:
402 W. Washington St., W160,
Indianapolis, IN 46204
2. Print, read and retain for your records.
• Equipment Overview
Charter Boat License Retailers
Charter boat retailers are not required to use the automated system. Please contact the customer service center at (317) 233-4976.