HOW DO I REPLACE MY HUNTER EDUCATION CARD?
- Click on "Replace Hunter Education Card".
- Enter EITHER your Name or your Date of Birth. DO NOT enter both at the same time. This overloads the system and will cause an error message to appear.
- Click on the name you are searching for.
- Enter the credit card information to pay the two dollar duplicate card fee. This is a secured site and this money does NOT go to the DNR. It is collected by Access Indiana in order to provide you with this service.
- Your card will be displayed on the screen. Print copies of it to use and keep for future reference.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR A HUNTER EDUCATION CLASS?
- Visit Hunter Education
- Scroll down the list to find the class you wish to attend.
- Call the phone number listed to register for the class. If no pre-registration is required the address will appear in the "City" box and you may just show up that day. THIS IS RARE. Most classes will require you to pre-register to ensure adequate seating and materials for those who attend.
- The Indiana Hunter Education class is free (except when noted in the "Comments" section where a meal is provided or the facility charges a rental fee).