Donate your deer and help feed Indiana’s hungry!
The Sportsmen’s Benevolence Fund helps get venison to those in need. The program is simple.
- Enjoy a deer hunting experience.
- Harvest a deer.
- Drop off the field-dressed deer at a local participating processor (search for a processor).
- Processing fees are paid for by the Sportsmen's Benevolence Fund.
- The processor will create healthy venison burger to distribute to food banks.
You can learn more about processors in your area through Hoosiers Feeding the Hungry and the Dubois County Sportsman’s Club.
Need to find a processor near you? Search the list.
Indiana deer hunters doing their part to help feed the hungry
- 2015: 1,311 deer donated, 67,339 pounds of venison, 269,356 meals provided
- 2014: 1,756 deer donated, 81,715 pounds of venison, 326,858 meals provided
- 2013: 1,411 deer donated, 67,473 pounds of venison, 269,892 meals provided