Save money by purchasing one of our SPR GO! packages.
RATES & FEES
ENTRANCE | CAMPING | BOATING | HORSE | MISC. | HUNTING & FISHING
CAMPING| INNS | CABINS | SHELTERS | PINE HILLS GROUP CAMPS
There are no longer daily or annual boat launch fees for lakes at state parks, reservoirs and forests. These launch fees have been replaced by a DNR Lake Permit
All private watercraft using state park, reservoir or forestry lakes must have this permit. This includes personal watercraft, motorboats, canoes, paddleboats, rowboats and all watercraft moored at marinas, private docks, group docks or bank ties.
This permit should be placed on any boat that will be on the water at Indiana state parks, state-managed reservoirs or state forests.
- Parks and Lakes: Includes the main bodies of water and all fishing ponds/lakes at Patoka Lake, Brookville Lake, Hardy Lake, Monroe Lake, Salamonie Lake, Mississinewa Lake, Cagles Mill (Lieber) Lake, Cecil M. Harden (Raccoon) Lake, Worster Lake at Potato Creek State Park, Kunkel Lake at Ouabache State Park, Summit Lake at Summit Lake State Park, Versailles Lake at Versailles State Park, Ogle and Strahl lakes at Brown County State Park, lakes Shakamak, Lenape and Kickapoo at Shakamak State Park, all lakes at Chain O’Lakes State Park, Spring Mill Lake at Spring Mill State Park, Whitewater Lake at Whitewater State Park, lake Lincoln and Weber Lake at Lincoln State Park.
- State Forest Properties: All, including Deam Lake, Ferdinand, Starve Hollow, Harrison-Crawford, Clark, Greene-Sullivan, Jackson-Washington, Martin, Morgan-Monroe, Owen-Putnam, Pike, Yellowwood.
Read the Lake Permit FAQ for details. Permits can be purchased online through Mother Nature's Mercantile.
- $22 annual lake permit required for all privately owned motorized boats and seaplanes using or mooring at state park or reservoir lakes, good for one calendar year.
- $5 annual lake permit required for all privately owned, non-motorized boats using or moored at state park or reservoir lakes.
Annual boat mooring permit
- $60 per post - Regular
- $90 per post - Improved (seawall or other improvement)
Boat Rental Fees
Prices listed below are state rental prices. Rentals are subject to sales tax. Prices may vary where boats are rented by private concessionaires. Deposits are required on boats, canoes, life jackets and bicycles except where hunting or fishing license, driver's license or Annual Entrance Permit may be held in lieu of deposit.
- Rowboats and canoes $5 hour, $20 day
- Kayaks $8 hour, $20 day
- Paddleboats $8 hour