- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Amber Alert
Amber Alert - TEST
  • tax talk widget
  • tax_videolibrary_widget
  • transparency_widget

Indiana Department of Revenue

DOR > Tax Talk Blog Tax Talk Blog

Subscribe for e-mail updates

June Issue of Tax Dispatch Now Available

June 29, 2015

The June 2015 issue of Tax Dispatch is available now. This newsletter is written specifically for tax professionals and includes details to help you better serve Hoosier taxpayers.

This issue features articles about:

  • 2015 Legislative Updates – Learn about legislative changes that will impact Indiana taxpayers.
  • Identity Protection Program Updates – See what the department is doing to stop fraud and protect Hoosier taxpayers.
  • IT-20S Tax Filing Modernization – Learn about the department’s efforts to modernize corporate tax forms.
  • And more!

Visit to read the latest edition of Tax Dispatch and be sure to forward the issue to your colleagues.

We Love to Hear Your Feedback!
Do you have a topic or questions you’d like addressed in Tax Dispatch? We’d love to hear your feedback!
Send suggestions and feedback to with the subject line “Tax Dispatch Feedback.” We look forward to hearing from you!

Annual Hearing Recap

June 26, 2015

Each year, Hoosier taxpayers are invited to share their thoughts and concerns about the administration of Indiana taxes with the commissioner and other representatives from the Indiana Department of Revenue. This year’s annual hearing was held on June 23, 2015.

Representatives from the Indiana CPA Society (INCPAS), a professional organization of certified public accountants and professional tax preparers, were in attendance. Kyle Simmerman of the INCPAS thanked the department for its commitment to outreach and made valuable suggestions for next year’s tax season. Other comments and recommendations also were received.

Giving taxpayers and tax preparers a forum in which they can have their voices heard is just one more way the department continues to provide good customer service.

For the 2015 annual public hearing minutes and a complete audio file of the hearing, visit

Recent Posts

  • 2015 Legislative Update
    June 24, 2015

    With the conclusion of the 2015 Indiana General Assembly, let's take a look at the legislation that was passed and consider how it will affect Indiana taxpayers. Read more...
  • Low-Income Elderly Tax Credit Must be Claimed by June 30, 2015
    June 18, 2015

    Indiana has a refundable credit for low-income senior citizens known as the Unified Tax Credit for the Elderly, and it must be claimed by June 30, 2015. Read more...


Full Archive...