- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Indiana Department of Revenue

MCS Home > Motor Carrier Services > Returning User Returning User

Welcome Back to Motor Carrier Services

CDL Moves to BMV -- The State of Indiana is consolidating driver licensing responsibilities, including Commercial Driver’s Licenses (CDL), to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV). Hoosier drivers will now have one source for all licensing-related information. For more information, visit

Online Services

Top Questions

Where can I update my bi-annual MCS150 form?
What do I need to submit with my IRP renewal via mail?
Where can I get updated Indiana maps?

General Information