Have you Followed the Department on #SocialMedia?
July 21, 2014 – TaxTalk Blog
In this fast paced world, it seems like no one has much time to stop and read full articles or websites anymore. Instead, more and more people find their updates on social media. Fittingly, it’s not surprising that Business Insider reported Americans spend at least 37 minutes daily on social media.
If you’re one of the many people who prefer finding information on social media, consider following the Indiana Department of Revenue on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The department uses Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to provide short and simple information to our business and individual taxpayers. We provide a variety of information including:
- Commonly claimed deductions or credits
- Dates/times of the department’s free seminars
- Tips for simpler taxes
- Upcoming business and individual tax deadlines
- Updated laws, publications and department initiatives
- And much more!
We also encourage taxpayers to use Facebook and Twitter as another way to contact the department. If you have a comment, suggestion or question, just sent us a post! We’ll make sure your concerns are addressed by the right person.
Here’s how to follow us:
- Facebook: Indiana Department of Revenue
- Twitter: @INDeptofRevenue
- Instagram: Indiana Department of Revenue
If you would like to submit a question or topic suggestions, please send them to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
Next to the holidays, back-to-school time can be the most expensive season for many Hoosier families. Luckily, Indiana offers a few education related deductions and credits to put money back in your pocket. Read more...
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
August is back to school time for Hoosier students across the state. Although homeschoolers in Indiana are not required to follow a traditional school calendar, now is a good time to remind homeschool families about the state's homeschool tax deduction. Read more...
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017
- What Do Our District Offices Do?
August 02, 2017
- Filing Past Year Tax Returns
July 27, 2017
- Reading Your Tax Bill
July 05, 2017
- Fireworks Public Safety Fee in Indiana
June 21, 2017