Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Department of Workforce Development
After You File a Claim
- Indiana law requires a one-week waiting period for which you cannot be paid.
- Return to Uplink CSS, the online unemployment insurance filing system, and fill out the claim voucher on-line within one week of filing your initial claim.
- Continue to file your weekly claims online at Uplink .
- Visit the WorkOne Center as requested for an interview and job search assistance.
- Click here for problems or questions about your claim.
- Your payment could be delayed if you fail to complete your voucher properly - so make sure to answer all questions. Write down wages or pay earned for the week.