Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Horse Racing Commission
Ensuring that pari-mutuel wagering on horse races in Indiana will be conducted with the highest of standards and the greatest level of integrity.
In The Matter of Apprentice Jockey Juan Saez
Submission forms for Cobalt testing:
*Both forms must be submitted for testing. For additional information or for questions regarding submission please contact the University of Kentucky Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory at (859) 257-8283.
Cobalt Regulations (effective 9/30/14)
Medication Withdrawal Times
- Indiana to Regulate Cobalt - September 4, 2014
- Industrial Laboratories to Assist Indiana with Testing Services - August 21, 2014
- Indiana Adopts RCI Medication and Multiple Medication Violation Rules - May 1, 2014
- Trial Court Affirms Indiana Sanctions Against Trainer for Neglect, Mistreatment of Horse - April 10, 2014
- Indiana Court of Appeals Rules in Favor of Indiana Horse Racing Commission - September 24, 2013
- Indiana BOAH Removes Piroplasmosis Testing Requirement - January 29, 2013
- Chairman McNaught retires; Diener appointed - June 28, 2012
- Indiana Commission Suspends Veterinarian for Four Years - March 8, 2012
- Indiana Commission Imposes Out of Competition Penalties - March 7, 2012
- Indiana Commission Establishes Legal Department - February 29, 2012
- Inspector General Exonerates Indiana Commission - November 10, 2011
- Indiana To Require Piroplasmosis Testing for Racehorses - January 21, 2011
- Indiana Racing Commission Reappointed - January 4, 2011
Press Release Archives