Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Horse Racing Commission
Ensuring that pari-mutuel wagering on horse races in Indiana will be conducted with the highest of standards and the greatest level of integrity.
Submission forms for Cobalt testing:
*Both forms must be submitted for testing. For additional information or for questions regarding submission please contact the University of Kentucky Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory at (859) 257-8283.
Cobalt Regulations (effective 9/30/14)
Medication Withdrawal Times
- Indiana to Regulate Cobalt - September 4, 2014
- Industrial Laboratories to Assist Indiana with Testing Services - August 21, 2014
- Indiana Adopts RCI Medication and Multiple Medication Violation Rules - May 1, 2014
- Trial Court Affirms Indiana Sanctions Against Trainer for Neglect, Mistreatment of Horse - April 10, 2014
- Indiana Court of Appeals Rules in Favor of Indiana Horse Racing Commission - September 24, 2013
- Indiana BOAH Removes Piroplasmosis Testing Requirement - January 29, 2013
- Chairman McNaught retires; Diener appointed - June 28, 2012
- Indiana Commission Suspends Veterinarian for Four Years - March 8, 2012
- Indiana Commission Imposes Out of Competition Penalties - March 7, 2012
- Indiana Commission Establishes Legal Department - February 29, 2012
- Inspector General Exonerates Indiana Commission - November 10, 2011
- Indiana To Require Piroplasmosis Testing for Racehorses - January 21, 2011
- Indiana Racing Commission Reappointed - January 4, 2011
Press Release Archives