Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
APPROVAL OF HIP 2.0
The Federal Government has approved HIP 2.0.
- If you have an existing Marketplace plan on healthcare.gov, you may apply for HIP 2.0 by visiting www.healthcare.gov or calling 1-800-318-2596. To avoid a tax penalty you must update your Marketplace account after February 1, 2015.
- Additional information on action needed can be found at:
- http://www.in.gov/fssa/hip/files/Notice_F_Marketplace_Members_FINAL.pdf and
- Additional information on who is eligible for HIP 2.0 can be found at http://www.in.gov/fssa/hip/2458.htm or by calling 1-877-GET-HIP-9
- Frequently Asked Questions on HIP 2.0
Complaint Index General Consumer Information File a Consumer Complaint File a Provider Complaint Title Insurance Rate Comparison Tool
Insurance Laws Enforcement Actions File a Complaint Against an Insurance Agent
Long Term Care
Long Term Care Information
What is Market Conduct? Conduct Decisions
Filing Procedures for Medical Malpractice Complaints Physician Records Lawyer Referrals Self-service Legal Center