INDOT participates in social networking sites in order to promote activities and events. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible.
By clicking the links below, you will be taken to a Web service that is not owned by the State of Indiana and has different privacy and security policies. The State of Indiana is not responsible for, and does not endorse, guarantee, or monitor content, availability, viewpoints, products, or services that are offered or expressed on non IN.gov portal websites.
INDOT on Facebook
INDOT on Instagram
INDOT on Twitter
INDOT on Youtube
Related Transportation Pages on Facebook
Related Transportation Pages on Twitter
INDOT Social Media Policy
INDOT social media accounts are monitored by INDOT staff in an effort to promote INDOT activities and events. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profiles.
Negative comments will only be deleted if inaccurate, profane, or defamatory.
- We monitor our profiles and pages but are not responsible for content generated by users. Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of INDOT. Our profiles and pages may contain links to other web sites on the Internet. This does not constitute endorsement by INDOT.
- We do not allow profanity, obscenity, vulgarity, advertising, or political campaigning on our social media pages. Such content may be removed. Other posts that may be removed include hate speech, nudity, and defamation to person or people.
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product, infringe on copyrights, and spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile, may also be removed.
- We also remove posts that are considered inappropriate.
- We will answer questions as time permits. Be cautious of answers from other users. The information may not be correct. If you have an immediate and urgent question, please give INDOT a call or send an email. Visit http://www.indot.in.gov/ to find contact information for each district, division, or program.
- When interacting with other fans, please be civil and follow the usage guidelines established by the social networking service.
- The focus of the social networking opportunities is to share information about INDOT programs and properties. Larger discussions of political views and philosophies should be addressed in other forums.
- All links posted as comments on INDOT posts will be viewed and may be deleted.
- Repeated violations of the INDOT comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from INDOT sponsored social media pages.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium, however, our monitoring capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.