- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Amber Alert
Amber Alert - TEST
  • 2015 State Map
  • trafficwise_widget
  • report_concern_widget

Indiana Department of Transportation

INDOT > Contact INDOT > Report a Concern > Report A Pothole Report A Pothole

INDOT is dedicated to filling potholes as soon as practicable.Intelligent Compaction
To report a pothole 24/7 on an interstate highway, U.S. highway, or state road, please refer to the INDOT map and contact information below. For potholes on city streets or county roads, please contact the proper city or county maintenance department.

You may also report a pothole to INDOT via the Report a Concern form on INDOT's website.

When reporting a pothole, please provide the following information:

  • The name of the county.
  • The state road number. 
  • The mile marker or nearest cross road.
  • The direction of travel and which lane the pothole is located. 

Related Links

  • VIDEO: How INDOT Handles Potholes -  WindowsMac

Contact Information:

West Central
INDOT Crawfordsville District
Toll Free: 1-888-924-6368
INDOT Fort Wayne District
Toll Free: 1-866-227-3555
East Central
INDOT Greenfield District
Toll Free: 1-855-463-6848
INDOT LaPorte District
Toll Free: 1-855-464-6368
INDOT Seymour District
Toll Free: 1-877-305-7611
INDOT Vincennes District
Toll Free: 1-800-279-5758